Go on a guided tour, have fun and appreciate the beautiful scenes used as movie and TV locations shots in London.
So what are the highlights of a movie bus tour in London? Read on to learn more.
* The fun and unique way to see the British capital - the London Movie Locations & TV Tour
* The movie experts, who act as guides, will entertain you with behind-the-scenes insider information.
* You will be transported via a luxury mini coach, which makes the experience truly one-of-a-kind
* Get to visit many of London’s historic landmarks used by filmmakers
* See some of your favourite movies and TV shows come to life
* Tour over 35 different London movie locations in and around the heart of the capital.
* Even if there a non-movie buffs in your group, the tour will still be exciting for them as you will get to see many of London’s iconic and historic landmarks
* See St Pauls Cathedral, the Tower Bridge, the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament.
* If you’re lucky, local actors or actresses will take you around to see the real life sets in the city and its surrounding districts.
* The stops, which will make you get off the bus, will give you moments to take pictures and see the London movie locations up close.
* Watch DVD clips from the scenes of the movie as visits of the actual locations are made.
* Get to hear fascinating historical information about the local areas.
* Have an inside track on movie-making in London.
* The tour finishes near the London Eye on South Bank, one of the most popular movie locations in London.
See movie locations from The Dark Knight. Get to tour the movie locations from Harry Potter. In addition, scenes from Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Da Vinci Code will surely amaze you. All of these, in this one unforgettable activity.