Music has a big role to play when travelling. Here we pick for you 10 tracks that should be included in your groovin’ playlist in order for you to perk up on the road or on moments when you need to.
An iPod would be your best friend, especially when travelling alone. Music makes unforgettable moments more meaningful, especially with the association made. We carefully run through some songs which would prove to be great allies for you when it’s groovin’ time.
A good mix of classics and some of the trending songs are listed below:
1. Barbra Streisand by Duck Sauce – released in the summer of 2010 and gained heavy DJ and radio support
2. Big Love by Pete Heller – the number one dance song of 1999 as ranked by Billboard
3. Do It Again by the Chemical Brothers – from the album “We Are the Night”, this 2007 hit also featured Ali Love
4. Free by Ultra Nate – the biggest mainstream hit in America, circa 1997
5. Jump Around by House of Pain – a 1992 hit, reaching number three in the United States
6. Just Got Lucky by JoBoxers – a 1980’s classic performed by a British new wave / soul group
7. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 – done with Christine Aguilera, who could go wrong with this crowd favourite?
8. She Wolf by Shakira – sold close to 400,000 copies in the US and over 2 million worldwide
9. Think About U by Room 5 – a 2004 track made to pump up a party
10. Young Hearts Run Free by Candi Stanton – a 1976 hit song from this American soul singer
Download these tracks now into your travelling playlist!